iStarUSA's new BPN-DE product line consists of four different volume sizes ranging from single drive to a large five drive model. The BPN-DE Series has several model numbers because each volume capacity comes in four colors - blue, black, red and silver.
Today we're looking at the BPN-DE230SS, a three bay trayless model with a black finish and machined accents.
Specification, Availability and Pricing
The BPN-DE230SS occupies two 5.25" drive bays, what you might normally associate with optical drives. The system is trayless and holds three SATA or SAS 3.5" HDDs. The specifications state the cooling fan is optional, but our sample from iStarUSA shipped with the fan attached to the system.
The BPN-DE products go beyond most of the trayless system's we're tested. The drive cage has locks on each door and is all aluminum.
After looking around online, we found the model we're looking at today for as low as $62.99.
iStarUSA put together a nice retail package for the BPN-DE Series products. The front of the box covers all of the major details and shows an accurate image of the product inside.
The side of the package states which color is inside the package.
On the back we found more details about the product.
Inside we found a well-packaged unit with dense foam surrounding the drive cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specification, Availability and Pricing & Packaging]
- Page 2 [iStarUSA BPN-DE230SS]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni