Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a socket and 15 standoffs, eight long fan screws, and the four screws needed to mount the 915R to the 925. There are 18 screws for the motherboard and ODD mounting, four PSU screws, four 3.5" drive screws, and four 2.5" drive screws.
The bottom has two screws for Kensington locks, and a handful of screws to mount drives into the slide out trays through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
More of that kit includes the ten zip ties, four rubber grommets to slide in a storage drive, the pair of Kensington lock loops, and a bag of motherboard screws for the 915R. At the bottom is an I/O dust cover to plug the hole in the back of the 915R, if there isn't a system installed.
The last bits of the kit include a PSU cover plate for the 915R, and a bundled up SATA power extension, to allow you to power the drives in the 195R with the cables from the PSU at the bottom of the 925.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20