Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a socket and 15 standoffs, eight long fan screws, and the four screws needed to mount the 915R to the 925. There are 18 screws for the motherboard and ODD mounting, four PSU screws, four 3.5" drive screws, and four 2.5" drive screws.
The bottom has two screws for Kensington locks, and a handful of screws to mount drives into the slide out trays through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
More of that kit includes the ten zip ties, four rubber grommets to slide in a storage drive, the pair of Kensington lock loops, and a bag of motherboard screws for the 915R. At the bottom is an I/O dust cover to plug the hole in the back of the 915R, if there isn't a system installed.
The last bits of the kit include a PSU cover plate for the 915R, and a bundled up SATA power extension, to allow you to power the drives in the 195R with the cables from the PSU at the bottom of the 925.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points