With the much larger packaging of the HAF Stacker 935 from Cooler Master, one would think there is a lot of room to find out about the chassis inside, but in reality, you will see, very little information is given at all.
Keeping the packaging simple helps to offset costs and leave more for the chassis inside of the box. This is why the logo and chassis name are repeated on this thinner side of the packaging.
The back of the box is much worse for wear as it looks like the box was dragged across a parking lot somewhere in its travels to our lab. There is a puncture here as well; here's to hoping that the inner packaging is up to the job.
Since the three previous sides all had the same printing on them, there was no need to change things up on the last panel either. There is the sticker at the bottom that will denote the model number and weight of the chassis inside.
Inside of the box there is a layer cake of chassis and foam. Both cases are wrapped in a thin layer of foam made into a bag to keep vibrations from marring the finishes. To keep both components in place and separated from each other, thick Styrofoam caps and a center piece are used. Even with all the packaging damage on the outside, the HAF Stacker 935 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives