With the much larger packaging of the HAF Stacker 935 from Cooler Master, one would think there is a lot of room to find out about the chassis inside, but in reality, you will see, very little information is given at all.
Keeping the packaging simple helps to offset costs and leave more for the chassis inside of the box. This is why the logo and chassis name are repeated on this thinner side of the packaging.
The back of the box is much worse for wear as it looks like the box was dragged across a parking lot somewhere in its travels to our lab. There is a puncture here as well; here's to hoping that the inner packaging is up to the job.
Since the three previous sides all had the same printing on them, there was no need to change things up on the last panel either. There is the sticker at the bottom that will denote the model number and weight of the chassis inside.
Inside of the box there is a layer cake of chassis and foam. Both cases are wrapped in a thin layer of foam made into a bag to keep vibrations from marring the finishes. To keep both components in place and separated from each other, thick Styrofoam caps and a center piece are used. Even with all the packaging damage on the outside, the HAF Stacker 935 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4