With the much larger packaging of the HAF Stacker 935 from Cooler Master, one would think there is a lot of room to find out about the chassis inside, but in reality, you will see, very little information is given at all.
Keeping the packaging simple helps to offset costs and leave more for the chassis inside of the box. This is why the logo and chassis name are repeated on this thinner side of the packaging.
The back of the box is much worse for wear as it looks like the box was dragged across a parking lot somewhere in its travels to our lab. There is a puncture here as well; here's to hoping that the inner packaging is up to the job.
Since the three previous sides all had the same printing on them, there was no need to change things up on the last panel either. There is the sticker at the bottom that will denote the model number and weight of the chassis inside.
Inside of the box there is a layer cake of chassis and foam. Both cases are wrapped in a thin layer of foam made into a bag to keep vibrations from marring the finishes. To keep both components in place and separated from each other, thick Styrofoam caps and a center piece are used. Even with all the packaging damage on the outside, the HAF Stacker 935 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20