128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the HDD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The WD Re averages 162 MB/s of sequential read speed, the HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 averages 172 MB/s, following the Seagate with 178 MB/s and beating the Toshiba with its 163 MB/s.
The WD Re averages 162 MB/s of sequential write speed, the 7K4000 HDD averages 173 MB/s, the Seagate averages 175 MB/s and the Toshiba averages 162 MB/s.
The WD Re posts excellent performance in our mixed read/write testing and leads in this test.
The WD Re offers up 99.68% of requests in the 20-40ms range. This is again the most consistent latency performance among the test field.
The WD Re averages 10.13 Watts during sequential write testing, besting the other HDDs.
The WD Re provides an average of 15.4 MB/s per Watt for 128K sequential write and 15.51 MB/s per Watt for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system