128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the HDD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The WD Re averages 162 MB/s of sequential read speed, the HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 averages 172 MB/s, following the Seagate with 178 MB/s and beating the Toshiba with its 163 MB/s.
The WD Re averages 162 MB/s of sequential write speed, the 7K4000 HDD averages 173 MB/s, the Seagate averages 175 MB/s and the Toshiba averages 162 MB/s.
The WD Re posts excellent performance in our mixed read/write testing and leads in this test.
The WD Re offers up 99.68% of requests in the 20-40ms range. This is again the most consistent latency performance among the test field.
The WD Re averages 10.13 Watts during sequential write testing, besting the other HDDs.
The WD Re provides an average of 15.4 MB/s per Watt for 128K sequential write and 15.51 MB/s per Watt for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio