8K Random Read/Write
8K random read and write speed is a metric that is not tested for consumer use, but for enterprise environments this is an important aspect of performance. With several different workloads relying heavily upon 8K performance, we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our Server Emulations below will also test 8K performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The Toshiba MG03ACA400 delivers an average of 178 IOPS at QD256, again falling into the space between the two competing solutions.
The average 8K random write speed of the Toshiba HDD is 196 IOPS at QD256, only falling behind the V.6 by two IOPS.
The Toshiba MG03ACA400 performs well in comparison to the Western Digital Se, but falls slightly to the Seagate V.6 in the 60-90% range.
Once again, the Toshiba HDD delivers superb latency performance, with 97.70% of I/O's (57,606) at 100-200ms, and the remaining 1,355 I/O's (2.29%) at 200-400ms, edging out the Seagate V.6 by the very slimmest of margins.
Power consumption for the Toshiba MG03ACA400 averages 11.75 Watts during the test period.
The Toshiba averages of 11.72 IOPS per Watt in 8K random write, and 11.75 IOPS per Watt for 8K random read access.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Team manager sets out to create eSports player union
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog