ADATA SX300 256GB mSATA SSD
ADATA put together an attractive package for the SX300 mSATA drive.
The back of the package lists a few details about the controller and the drive.
The drive is packaged well, so it shouldn't be harmed during shipping.
Here we get our first look at the drive. The label makes is difficult to see anything, so let's take it off.
SF-2281VB2 refers to the new B02 spec SandForce controller.
There are four flash packages on the SX300, two on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [ADATA SX300 256GB mSATA SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.