On a background that is a scene from outer space, Aerocool placed the large name of the Touch-2100 boldly at the top. In the middle you find a hand touching the screen and it offers a realistic idea of what the controller actually displays. In case you missed the feature set of this device, the front of the box displays it to make you fully aware of its capabilities.
The outer space theme continues to the side under five various languages covering yet again that full list of features.
The back also continues the theme, but on display this time is the front of the Touch-2100. Along with the image of the controller, there are lines denoting what each bit of the LCD screen is showing. On the left side you can see the color choices for the backlit screen, and it also points out the connectivity at the bottom of the Touch-2100.
The final bit of the outer packaging is more lists of the features that are plastered all over this packaging, but this time they are given in five other languages covering a total of 11 languages.
Inside of the box, protecting your fan controller and that large touchscreen, is a plastic tray with a plastic lid. The controller fits snugly inside, and with the lid on, the device is very secure inside of it. There is a manual shipped on top of the whole setup, and there is even a bag with some additional hardware you may need or want to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design