On a background that is a scene from outer space, Aerocool placed the large name of the Touch-2100 boldly at the top. In the middle you find a hand touching the screen and it offers a realistic idea of what the controller actually displays. In case you missed the feature set of this device, the front of the box displays it to make you fully aware of its capabilities.
The outer space theme continues to the side under five various languages covering yet again that full list of features.
The back also continues the theme, but on display this time is the front of the Touch-2100. Along with the image of the controller, there are lines denoting what each bit of the LCD screen is showing. On the left side you can see the color choices for the backlit screen, and it also points out the connectivity at the bottom of the Touch-2100.
The final bit of the outer packaging is more lists of the features that are plastered all over this packaging, but this time they are given in five other languages covering a total of 11 languages.
Inside of the box, protecting your fan controller and that large touchscreen, is a plastic tray with a plastic lid. The controller fits snugly inside, and with the lid on, the device is very secure inside of it. There is a manual shipped on top of the whole setup, and there is even a bag with some additional hardware you may need or want to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines