After a very stressful week at CES 2013, I came home and saw I had a few new cases in the kitchen from deliveries while I was gone. In that group was the Phantom 630 chassis from NZXT, and I thought it best to move them all to the basement to get them out of my way for that time, and after a good night's sleep I could get back into doing more reviews since my photo booth is down there. I woke the next morning to heavy footsteps rushing up my steps, and when I saw the look on my better half's face, I knew things weren't good. As we slept it rained all night and was still coming down when I woke up. After gaining my bearings, she explained to me that the basement was holding water. The saddest fact of the whole deal is while I did take on quite a bit of water, the Phantom 630 was on the bottom of a stack of cases, and got completely soaked with sewer water.
Writing that email wasn't something I wanted to do, but NZXT was more than understanding as I sent an image along of their chassis, completely soaked. They told me then not to worry about it because they had something down the line that they were going to send me instead of another Phantom chassis. That time has now arrived, and while the interior is very close to what was offered in the Phantom 630, this new chassis has that design, but on steroids. Of course there are some small changes here, but the main concept on the inside is much the same. As for the exterior, things are completely different this time around.
Two major changes are to be found in this new chassis from NZXT when compared to the Phantom 630. The first is the overall size, as this new chassis is enormous, and is classified and an Ultra-Tower. The second, and reasoning as to why it is now an H series offering, is that they have taken measures to limit the noise levels as much as possible.
With all of this fresh in your mind, let's jump right into the specifications and pricing to complete that mental image of what the new H630 from NZXT brings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the H630]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system