With most chassis in this price range, there is more of a plain wrapper. With the Chaser A41, you get a high gloss black box, and on the front offers a view of the chassis with some artsy blue curves around it, the name of the chassis and the manufacturer, and that this chassis has native USB 3.0 inside.
On this side of the box you are dealing with the specifications list that got put here. All of the information we saw on the last page is included here, and they also added the model name to this specs chart.
I'm not sure, maybe this is the front of the box, but the only thing that changes from both of the larger panels is that on this side you can see a black and red box at the top right corner that aren't on the other side.
Under a thick red stripe that runs across the top, there is some information displayed in 11 languages other than English. Here they discuss the native USB 3.0, the ventilation and dust filters, expansion bays and video card maximum length, and that it offers great cable management and LCS support (water cooling support).
Inside of the box you will find the Chaser A41 wrapped in a plastic liner, and has an additional layer of plastic on the window to help protect it a bit more. Outside of that, Thermaltake chose to use Styrofoam to center and support this chassis during travels to the buyer's house. Considering mine came from overseas, the tiny dent in the right side panel is not all that bad considering the distance this traveled.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched