With most chassis in this price range, there is more of a plain wrapper. With the Chaser A41, you get a high gloss black box, and on the front offers a view of the chassis with some artsy blue curves around it, the name of the chassis and the manufacturer, and that this chassis has native USB 3.0 inside.
On this side of the box you are dealing with the specifications list that got put here. All of the information we saw on the last page is included here, and they also added the model name to this specs chart.
I'm not sure, maybe this is the front of the box, but the only thing that changes from both of the larger panels is that on this side you can see a black and red box at the top right corner that aren't on the other side.
Under a thick red stripe that runs across the top, there is some information displayed in 11 languages other than English. Here they discuss the native USB 3.0, the ventilation and dust filters, expansion bays and video card maximum length, and that it offers great cable management and LCS support (water cooling support).
Inside of the box you will find the Chaser A41 wrapped in a plastic liner, and has an additional layer of plastic on the window to help protect it a bit more. Outside of that, Thermaltake chose to use Styrofoam to center and support this chassis during travels to the buyer's house. Considering mine came from overseas, the tiny dent in the right side panel is not all that bad considering the distance this traveled.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Online store, Yatango, closes shop and leaves buyers hanging
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis