Starting with the top of the packaging, you see that there is the cooler naming on the left in the white area, and off to the right is a sticker denoting the award winning nature of this design, and above an image of the fan and cooler, you get a list of features.
Looking now at the front of the packaging you can see it repeats the top, sans the sticker. They do cover the awards, LGA2011 compatibility, RAM compatibility for LGA2011, the size, included fan, LNA adapter, the compatibility in general, included TIM and six year warranty are all covered.
This panel shows us specifications charts for both the tower and the fan used to cool it. You also get a box showing the inclusions with this cooler along with a pair of dimensional renderings of the cooler with the fan installed.
Noctua tells their customers in eight varying languages about what inspired this cooler and what should make it a success in your system.
Spinning the box once more we end up on a panel with eight features listed with an image and descriptions of what they are and how they benefit this coolers design.
Just like its little brother, when you pop the top on the NH-U14S, the hardware greats you immediately in these three boxes.
Packed under the hardware, you will find both the NF-A15 PWM fan and the NH-U14S cooler body surrounded in cardboard. There are shims of cardboard used to make this body fit in here very snugly, and unlike the NH-U12S where some of the fins had gotten bent, the NH-U14S arrived in much better shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz