The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The S301, P400m, and DC S3700 again fall into a tight performance group at the higher Queue Depths, with a difference of less than 1,577 IOPS among the three. The S301 averages 29,518 IOPS, the P400m 29,311 IOPS and the DC S3700 30,888 IOPS.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivered 6,737,967 I/Os (76.3%) in the 8-10ms range, and 1,684,032 I/Os (19%) at 6-8ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts in steady state.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 8,044 IOPS per Watt in steady state. This falls into the low end of the chart, and is very close to the Optimus.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivers excellent performance in this write-heavy workload, averaging 33,654 IOPS at 256QD.
The SuperSSpeed S301 provided 4,648,291 I/Os (46.1%) in the 6-8ms range, 3,339,729 I/Os (33.1%) at 8-10ms, and 1,577,482 I/Os (15.6%) at 4-6ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts during the measurement window.
The SuperSSpeed S301 falls slightly above the Intel DC S3700 at 9,136 IOPS per Watt during the measurement window.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications