The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The S301, P400m, and DC S3700 again fall into a tight performance group at the higher Queue Depths, with a difference of less than 1,577 IOPS among the three. The S301 averages 29,518 IOPS, the P400m 29,311 IOPS and the DC S3700 30,888 IOPS.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivered 6,737,967 I/Os (76.3%) in the 8-10ms range, and 1,684,032 I/Os (19%) at 6-8ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts in steady state.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 8,044 IOPS per Watt in steady state. This falls into the low end of the chart, and is very close to the Optimus.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivers excellent performance in this write-heavy workload, averaging 33,654 IOPS at 256QD.
The SuperSSpeed S301 provided 4,648,291 I/Os (46.1%) in the 6-8ms range, 3,339,729 I/Os (33.1%) at 8-10ms, and 1,577,482 I/Os (15.6%) at 4-6ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts during the measurement window.
The SuperSSpeed S301 falls slightly above the Intel DC S3700 at 9,136 IOPS per Watt during the measurement window.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now