The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The S301, P400m, and DC S3700 again fall into a tight performance group at the higher Queue Depths, with a difference of less than 1,577 IOPS among the three. The S301 averages 29,518 IOPS, the P400m 29,311 IOPS and the DC S3700 30,888 IOPS.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivered 6,737,967 I/Os (76.3%) in the 8-10ms range, and 1,684,032 I/Os (19%) at 6-8ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts in steady state.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 8,044 IOPS per Watt in steady state. This falls into the low end of the chart, and is very close to the Optimus.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The SuperSSpeed S301 delivers excellent performance in this write-heavy workload, averaging 33,654 IOPS at 256QD.
The SuperSSpeed S301 provided 4,648,291 I/Os (46.1%) in the 6-8ms range, 3,339,729 I/Os (33.1%) at 8-10ms, and 1,577,482 I/Os (15.6%) at 4-6ms.
The SuperSSpeed S301 averages 3.68 Watts during the measurement window.
The SuperSSpeed S301 falls slightly above the Intel DC S3700 at 9,136 IOPS per Watt during the measurement window.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup