AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cache fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by Jmicron..
Without a DRAM buffer for storing page table data, the 335 Series has a little higher access time than products with DRAM. The 180GB 335 does better than many of the new 240GB drives with SandForce controllers.
The 335 180GB didn't produce any unreasonable outlier latency in our test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Intel 335 Series 180GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 with all DLC on sale for $15
- NVIDIA's Fallout 4 mod adds advanced lighting, shadows
- Stranger Things renewed for second season
- Nintendo NX dimensions and design possibly leaked
- Let C programming take your tech career to new heights
- Computer crashes and freezes
- Who wants to try reviewing?
- Who wants to try reviewing?
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- LG Electronics announces the world's largest UltraWide gaming monitors
- Acer announces world's first curved screen notebook
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters