Inside the Box
Once we open the box in a box, we are presented with this. The foam utilized to protect the power supply is extremely dense and should keep things protected short of being crushed.
Removing the unit from the PSU cozy reveals the matte black finish on the unit and the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same Silent Pro Platinum 1000W logo.
There isn't anything special on the back, just your standard mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with pin layouts for all of the connectors except the fans.
Taking a look at the front, we find the modular connections. It is nice to see the pin out for each connector listed here.
The bottom features the 135mm HDB fan which cools the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W. The fan is protected by the chrome wire mesh grill which provides a nice amount of contrast to the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord, two fan extension cables and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now