Inside the Box
Once we open the box in a box, we are presented with this. The foam utilized to protect the power supply is extremely dense and should keep things protected short of being crushed.
Removing the unit from the PSU cozy reveals the matte black finish on the unit and the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same Silent Pro Platinum 1000W logo.
There isn't anything special on the back, just your standard mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with pin layouts for all of the connectors except the fans.
Taking a look at the front, we find the modular connections. It is nice to see the pin out for each connector listed here.
The bottom features the 135mm HDB fan which cools the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W. The fan is protected by the chrome wire mesh grill which provides a nice amount of contrast to the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord, two fan extension cables and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99