The front of the box gives us the essential information about the unit including efficiency, warranty, wattage, modular cabling and that it has integrated fan ports.
Moving to the back, we find a list of highlights in multiple languages. Most notable here is the claim of the "World's first PSU integrated 7V fan port." It is present for sure and takes the load off your motherboard.
The other half of the back side features two graphs. The first one depicts fan activity and noise depending on the load of the unit. The second one tells the tale of efficiency for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W.
One side of the box lists nothing, but the other side is full of specifications. This includes I/O specifications and connector availability.
The top is another blank slate, but gives a good shot of the purple used throughout the packaging.
The bottom simply points you to Cooler Master's website for more information in a plethora of languages. This is becoming quite common as there is just too much to list on the box, even if all sides are fully utilized.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD