The front of the box gives us the essential information about the unit including efficiency, warranty, wattage, modular cabling and that it has integrated fan ports.
Moving to the back, we find a list of highlights in multiple languages. Most notable here is the claim of the "World's first PSU integrated 7V fan port." It is present for sure and takes the load off your motherboard.
The other half of the back side features two graphs. The first one depicts fan activity and noise depending on the load of the unit. The second one tells the tale of efficiency for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W.
One side of the box lists nothing, but the other side is full of specifications. This includes I/O specifications and connector availability.
The top is another blank slate, but gives a good shot of the purple used throughout the packaging.
The bottom simply points you to Cooler Master's website for more information in a plethora of languages. This is becoming quite common as there is just too much to list on the box, even if all sides are fully utilized.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4