The front of the box gives us the essential information about the unit including efficiency, warranty, wattage, modular cabling and that it has integrated fan ports.
Moving to the back, we find a list of highlights in multiple languages. Most notable here is the claim of the "World's first PSU integrated 7V fan port." It is present for sure and takes the load off your motherboard.
The other half of the back side features two graphs. The first one depicts fan activity and noise depending on the load of the unit. The second one tells the tale of efficiency for the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W.
One side of the box lists nothing, but the other side is full of specifications. This includes I/O specifications and connector availability.
The top is another blank slate, but gives a good shot of the purple used throughout the packaging.
The bottom simply points you to Cooler Master's website for more information in a plethora of languages. This is becoming quite common as there is just too much to list on the box, even if all sides are fully utilized.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017