Silverstone Redline SeriesSST-RL04B Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel is completely made of plastic, and you can see that the removable bay covers at the top are inset, where the rest of the panel sticks out much further. Near the bottom there is a mesh panel for ventilation and louvers and steps around it. The red logo in the middle is also the power button.
Instead of just a plain rectangular section to rise to allow for AIO coolers under this, Silverstone uses this pointed end to match the doors and the aggressive looks of the front bezel. You can see that there are holes for either 140mm or 120mm fans.
The left of the chassis offers the front I/O at about the middle of this side of the bezel. The door panel offers a raised section that is like that on the top, but much larger. This time there are the same fan mounting options as the top.
With the power button on the front of the chassis, the front I/O panel starts with the reset button. Under this are two USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio jacks between them.
The back of the RL04 offers a pair of knock-outs at the top for water cooling just above the 120mm fan option and the rear I/O. Then you get seven break-away covers in the expansion slots, with a plastic cover to keep people from getting to the screws.
On the right of the chassis you have the same shaped bump as the other side offers. Here there is no ventilation, but there is almost 1/2" gained in room for wiring.
Under the RL04 you get smaller round plastic feet to support the chassis. There is not an optional fan mounting area in this floor, but there is a dust filter that slide out for easy cleaning of the PSU intake.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- CBS not talking with Apple about streaming TV services anymore
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives