4K Random Read
We deployed the SanDisk Lightning LS 300S EFD's to saturate the controller with 4K random read speed. We ran into a limitation again with the random write speed testing, with none of our solutions coming close to handling the incredible write speed of the ASR-72405.
The Lightning's were configured into a RAID 0 with 64K stripe size, and then we created four clients to maximize results. We topped out at 557,000 IOPS, and experienced an average of 534,763 IOPS during the test period.
The random read latency from the ASR-72405 is superb, with the majority of read requests, 43% (488,834,830 I/Os), fell into the 0.00-0.02 range. 15% fell in the 1-2ms range, 12% at .6-.8ms, 11% at .4-.6 and 10% at .8-1ms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South