The Zalman name sits in the top left corner of this shiny black cardboard panel. Taking up most of this panel is a very up close look at the MS800, showing the louvers on top, the utility tray, the control panel, and even a bit of the mesh that runs down the front.
I assume there is some form of a sticker missing from the white outlined box at the top above the packages dimensions. As you move down beneath the handles, you run into the specification chart for this chassis.
Around back there is another look at the same general area of the MS800, just this time you get to see a bit of the side panel, too. Under the chassis name are features like the cooling system, fan controller, USB 3.0, PSU cooling, the front mesh, dust filters and the GPU support are covered.
In plain text on this side you can find the features on the outside and on the inside listed here, and under the English rendition, it is repeated in seven other languages.
Inside of the box the MS800 is protected first by a plastic liner, and a few static clung pieces under it to cove the shiny bits of plastic. Once covered in plastic, the front and rear of the chassis are what gets covered with the Styrofoam caps. While different from the typical setup, it allowed the MS800 to arrive in top notch condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now