The Zalman name sits in the top left corner of this shiny black cardboard panel. Taking up most of this panel is a very up close look at the MS800, showing the louvers on top, the utility tray, the control panel, and even a bit of the mesh that runs down the front.
I assume there is some form of a sticker missing from the white outlined box at the top above the packages dimensions. As you move down beneath the handles, you run into the specification chart for this chassis.
Around back there is another look at the same general area of the MS800, just this time you get to see a bit of the side panel, too. Under the chassis name are features like the cooling system, fan controller, USB 3.0, PSU cooling, the front mesh, dust filters and the GPU support are covered.
In plain text on this side you can find the features on the outside and on the inside listed here, and under the English rendition, it is repeated in seven other languages.
Inside of the box the MS800 is protected first by a plastic liner, and a few static clung pieces under it to cove the shiny bits of plastic. Once covered in plastic, the front and rear of the chassis are what gets covered with the Styrofoam caps. While different from the typical setup, it allowed the MS800 to arrive in top notch condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent