After we updated the BIOS to the latest version we were greeted with the 3D BIOS option. As cool as it is, I'm not really a huge fan of it.
If you're more new to the BIOS side of things, it might be handy, but for the most part, we find it slower as we work our way the options. Instead we simply jump into the advanced area where we're so much more confortable.
Once in the advanced area you'll find yourself in fairly familiar territory if you've been into overclocking your computer for some years. If you're going to do anything with overclocking you're going to find yourself going through the M.I.T. area. Here you've got all the normal options to adjust dividers, BCLK, RAM speed and voltage to name just a few of the features.
Moving across you're going to get the rest of the options like enabling or disabling certain features along with the ability to save profiles and all that other fun stuff. If you want to update your BIOS, you simply hit F8, and that will take you into Q-Flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Amnesia creators show off the latest trailer to SOMA, arrives Sep 22
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015