After we updated the BIOS to the latest version we were greeted with the 3D BIOS option. As cool as it is, I'm not really a huge fan of it.
If you're more new to the BIOS side of things, it might be handy, but for the most part, we find it slower as we work our way the options. Instead we simply jump into the advanced area where we're so much more confortable.
Once in the advanced area you'll find yourself in fairly familiar territory if you've been into overclocking your computer for some years. If you're going to do anything with overclocking you're going to find yourself going through the M.I.T. area. Here you've got all the normal options to adjust dividers, BCLK, RAM speed and voltage to name just a few of the features.
Moving across you're going to get the rest of the options like enabling or disabling certain features along with the ability to save profiles and all that other fun stuff. If you want to update your BIOS, you simply hit F8, and that will take you into Q-Flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now