After we updated the BIOS to the latest version we were greeted with the 3D BIOS option. As cool as it is, I'm not really a huge fan of it.
If you're more new to the BIOS side of things, it might be handy, but for the most part, we find it slower as we work our way the options. Instead we simply jump into the advanced area where we're so much more confortable.
Once in the advanced area you'll find yourself in fairly familiar territory if you've been into overclocking your computer for some years. If you're going to do anything with overclocking you're going to find yourself going through the M.I.T. area. Here you've got all the normal options to adjust dividers, BCLK, RAM speed and voltage to name just a few of the features.
Moving across you're going to get the rest of the options like enabling or disabling certain features along with the ability to save profiles and all that other fun stuff. If you want to update your BIOS, you simply hit F8, and that will take you into Q-Flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz