SilverStone keeps with a recognizable packaging to show off the SUGO SG09. At the top it states this is USB 3.0 ready, and next to the case image it covers the major specifications, and at the bottom is stated that this is "designed for advanced PC builders" because of the engineering involved in this design.
Under where it says SUGO Series SG09 is where there are nine languages covering the specifications shown on the front. As usual though, the shipping company got me with sticker and packing label bag.
On the back of the box you get a really good look inside of the SG09. As you can see this is nothing like a traditional chassis design, and it may take you a few trips around the chassis to find all of the tricks used in this compact design.
The last panel on the box contains the idea behind the SG09 and what SilverStone is offering within their own tight confines. Under this statement you can find a full list of specifications for this chassis.
As you could see, the box was beat up and a little rough around the edges, but the thick Styrofoam that is used above and below the SG09, along with the plastic liner allowed the shipping company to play a down or three of football with it, and I still received an immaculate sample inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched