Accessories and Documentation
The SoliSku mounting system comes in three bags. There is an AMD set with the top mounting, spacers and screws to be used to get this on practically any AMD motherboard with four holes around the socket. As for Intel mounting, most of the hardware is found in the Intel set like the back plate and all the rest of the hardware, but for LGA2011, there is a bag with four special screws to use the rest of the Intel hardware with.
I was also given a white Y-splitter to power the pair of 120mm fan off of one PWM fan header. You also get an accessories bag that contains the wire fan clips, plastic fan adapters for said clips, anti-vibration strips for the cooler body, and the tube of PH-NDC thermal compound.
Here is the pair of PH-F120HP fans included with the cooler. These fans have white frames and nine black blades to push air through the cooler. You will also notice the three fins on each blade that along with the pitch of the blade helps to force air straight out of the fan instead of off on an angle not helping anything.
For the English speaking users out there, this is what sort of instruction set you get to install the cooler. While it is all on one page, they do a very good job with the images and descriptions to get anyone through the installation process with very little effort as long as you pay attention.
You can see by flipping over the English version, it is done in additional languages between this back side and the other set still folded up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact