Showing off the power supplies 80 PLUS Platinum level efficiency is certainly the entire theme of the packaging as the entire box of platinum in color, but there just isn't much to be gathered from the front of the packaging.
Moving to the back, we again find that 80 PLUS Platinum is the whole theme as the 80 PLUS efficiency ratings are the first things that are explained on the back. Below this is some information about the DC Connector Panel which aids in efficiency even more.
Over to the right of this is a little bit more about voltage regulation and the fan. Staying within 2% for voltage regulation isn't easy, but we've seen several units lately that were able to pull it off. After this we find out that the Platinum 1000W power supply utilizes a Sayno Denki San Ace fan to keep the unit cool. It is also important to note that the power supply doesn't turn the fan on till the unit is right around 50% load.
Turning to the sides of the box, we find that one contains nothing more than a picture of the power supply. The other side contains all of the I/O specifications as well as a basic list of cables and connectors.
The top is identical to the front with the exception of the added SLI certification logo and sans the image of the power supply. The bottom covers most of the features on the back, but in seven other languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader