Accessories and Documentation
Along with a back plate that is universal for AMD and Intel CPUs, it comes with thick plastic pads around the Intel mounting to isolate it from the motherboard. Also included in the hardware is a set of four wire fan clips so that you can easy strap on a pair of fans if you want to.
The top half of the mounting system is what you are now looking at. To the left is a pair of brackets for Intel mounting. On the right is the pair for AMD. This leaves the long center cross-bar to mount the cooler to the screws on the other mounting components.
The rest of the kit includes an LGA775 support, thermal grease, four plastic spacers, the screws that have no use with this cooler, AMD isolation pads for the back plate, thumbscrews, bolts for all other sockets that LGA2011, which is what the thumbscrews at the bottom right are for.
The manual that comes atop the cooler in the box is what you are looking at. The manuals cover offers very little information outside of the series, cooler name, and the rendering of the HE01 on the front.
The manual starts out with a full list of components that should have been included with the HE02 cooler. Now is a good time to look through the packaging to see that you have all of these parts. On the next page it will also show the quantities of each piece listed here.
As for what to expect from the instructions, you are given very good renderings to figure out what they are trying to accomplish in each step. Since they do cover all ten languages on each step, the descriptions are precise and to the point with not much extra help. One good thing is that this hardware is very self-explanatory if you have ever installed an aftermarket cooler with good mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now