Fileserver and Workstation
The File Server profile represents typical workloads encountered in file servers. This profile tests across a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
With incompressible data the WarpDrive averages 128,890 IOPS at QD 256, with 80% compressible the average was 128,602 IOPS, and with 100% compressible data the device averaged 128,671 IOPS.
In the fileserver profile all three types of data scores roughly 68% of requests within the 1-2ms range.
The Workstation profile is indicative of the type of file access requested by a high performance workstation. With many PCIe accelerators making their way into video editing, medical imaging, and geological uses these types of applications are expanding. The workload consists of 8k access with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The incompressible results at QD 256 average 71,040 IOPS, with 80% compressible data they average 74,659 IOPS, and for 100% compressible data the drive averages 120,679 IOPS.
The WorkStation profile has a vast distribution of latency.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20