Quite a long time ago I was introduced to Enermax cases when I was asked to have a look at Staray, in its red form. This is still when cases shipped with primer guts and no real wire management options, or even the thought of USB 3.0. Back then less was expected of cases, and for its time, it was a reasonable choice for a mid-tower chassis. Then I was asked to review the Fulmo GT, and this was one large chassis that took advantage of the newer trends. The insides were painted, it offered USB 3.0, had a fan controller, as well as many other options that made me fully recommend that chassis when I saw it, even today it is still a solid competitor for your dollar.
With this newest of cases only being my third to look at, I had yet to get a real grip on the overall quality of the Enermax lineup. Their coolers are always top end, but with the cases I had seen, I had one that by today's standards, likely wouldn't sell, and the other was a complete flip of the coin offering everything users would want in a full tower chassis. That being said, all it would really take to please me to get behind them fully as a manufacturer would be to deliver me a solid chassis that offers a full feature set and proves to me that Enermax can stand the test of time and continue to stay on the edge of designs and keep the fine eye to detail that sold me on the Fulmo GT.
Today we are going to be having a look at the Enermax Hoplite ST. Now there was already a Hoplite from Enermax, but I wasn't asked to look at that chassis, but from what I can tell by the images on site, the Hoplite ST is a definite move in a better direction for this chassis name. While the original was bold and took advantage of the Vegas LED fans that were new at the time, it wasn't a chassis that you would immediately like, but even by today's standards it has a very well appointed feature set. Stripping the chassis of some things, swapping it out for other ideas, and a complete redesign of the exterior is what Enermax is bringing forth in the latest Hoplite to carry this name.
Stick with me, this will be interesting at the very least as I take you through, in fine detail, what the Enermax Hoplite ST has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni