Accessories and Documentation
Unfolding the manual shows on the front of it what comes in the kit. You should have the fan controller, four M3, screws, and the miscellaneous bits of the accessory package inside. The card at the bottom shows you where to go to get access to your Recon over the internet.
In the manual you will see a wiring diagram that shows what connections go to the fans, which are the thermal probes, and that you need to plug in one of the USB 2.0 connections to get this device to function via the "software". Without it plugged in you can still use the Recon, just not from another device.
Inside the manual it shows you images of the software for both the PC and iPhone. It also shows what all of the functions are for each of the usages and explains how to set and use the profile system.
This section covers the layout of the control panel on the face of the Recon. It shows all of the functional buttons, but it just gets you into the basics, some of the buttons are what allow you to adjust things in manual mode as well.
I mentioned an accessory kit and here is what you also get with the Recon. There are of course the mounting screws, but you also get two extra fan leads and two additional thermal probes, I assume in case you only control two fans or lose some along the way. You also get nine yellow stickers to attach to the thermal probes to make them adhere to what you want to monitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance