Accessories and Documentation
Unfolding the manual shows on the front of it what comes in the kit. You should have the fan controller, four M3, screws, and the miscellaneous bits of the accessory package inside. The card at the bottom shows you where to go to get access to your Recon over the internet.
In the manual you will see a wiring diagram that shows what connections go to the fans, which are the thermal probes, and that you need to plug in one of the USB 2.0 connections to get this device to function via the "software". Without it plugged in you can still use the Recon, just not from another device.
Inside the manual it shows you images of the software for both the PC and iPhone. It also shows what all of the functions are for each of the usages and explains how to set and use the profile system.
This section covers the layout of the control panel on the face of the Recon. It shows all of the functional buttons, but it just gets you into the basics, some of the buttons are what allow you to adjust things in manual mode as well.
I mentioned an accessory kit and here is what you also get with the Recon. There are of course the mounting screws, but you also get two extra fan leads and two additional thermal probes, I assume in case you only control two fans or lose some along the way. You also get nine yellow stickers to attach to the thermal probes to make them adhere to what you want to monitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio