Inside the PC-V700-B Continued
The motherboard tray is aluminum and left in its natural state. It offers mounting for both Micro-ATX and ATX motherboards and has three holes for wires along with the oversized CPU access hole for the cooler.
In the floor you can see those keyways again and this is where you can stick two more 3.5" drives if the four bays don't provide enough room. You can also see the power cord running across the floor here.
Inside of the back has the 120mm fan hanging there, but under it, holding in the eight expansion slot covers, it the large, heavy duty and secure, metal locking system we have seen many times from Lian Li.
The left of the PC-V700-B is almost fully open to any wiring ideas you may have to power your configuration. As for the right, behind the tray, you have three-eighths of an inch at best.
In case you missed it looking into the other side of the bays, the HDD rack has a back plane that takes a pair of Molex power plugs to power all four drives and offers a plug for your own SATA cables.
The wiring you will need to connect to the motherboard from the PC-V700 is the following. There are the two pin connectors for the power, reset, HDD activity and the power LED wires. Then you get native USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connections, the HD Audio and the eSATA cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available