Heading into the BIOS we've got a setup that we haven't seen before which is of course due to the fact that we haven't seen a BIOSTAR board with a UEFI BIOS since it was introduced.
If you're heading into the BIOS, though, the chances are you'll want to go over to the overclocking section which is dubbed "O.N.E.".
Making our way over to the overclocking section you can see there's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to BIOS options. The ability to turn features on and off or select the boot priority is all present and fairly self-explanatory.
The overclocking section is pretty large as you'd expect and moving through it you can see we've got all the typical options like RAM speed, voltage adjust, BCLK adjustment and of course CPU multiplier options to name just the main ones. We'll cover using it all, though, when we cover the overclocking side of things on the next page.
Finally we finish off with the "Save & Exit" section which is very typical so let's get into the test system setup and overclocking side of things before we cover the performance of the BIOSTAR TZ77EX4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis