Heading into the BIOS we've got a setup that we haven't seen before which is of course due to the fact that we haven't seen a BIOSTAR board with a UEFI BIOS since it was introduced.
If you're heading into the BIOS, though, the chances are you'll want to go over to the overclocking section which is dubbed "O.N.E.".
Making our way over to the overclocking section you can see there's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to BIOS options. The ability to turn features on and off or select the boot priority is all present and fairly self-explanatory.
The overclocking section is pretty large as you'd expect and moving through it you can see we've got all the typical options like RAM speed, voltage adjust, BCLK adjustment and of course CPU multiplier options to name just the main ones. We'll cover using it all, though, when we cover the overclocking side of things on the next page.
Finally we finish off with the "Save & Exit" section which is very typical so let's get into the test system setup and overclocking side of things before we cover the performance of the BIOSTAR TZ77EX4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017