Heading into the BIOS we've got a setup that we haven't seen before which is of course due to the fact that we haven't seen a BIOSTAR board with a UEFI BIOS since it was introduced.
If you're heading into the BIOS, though, the chances are you'll want to go over to the overclocking section which is dubbed "O.N.E.".
Making our way over to the overclocking section you can see there's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to BIOS options. The ability to turn features on and off or select the boot priority is all present and fairly self-explanatory.
The overclocking section is pretty large as you'd expect and moving through it you can see we've got all the typical options like RAM speed, voltage adjust, BCLK adjustment and of course CPU multiplier options to name just the main ones. We'll cover using it all, though, when we cover the overclocking side of things on the next page.
Finally we finish off with the "Save & Exit" section which is very typical so let's get into the test system setup and overclocking side of things before we cover the performance of the BIOSTAR TZ77EX4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS