Cubitek HPTX ICE Chassis
The top, front and floor of the chassis are all made of one piece of 2.5mm thick extruded aluminum. Here in the front there are five bay covers, also brushed, with the power and reset buttons to the right. At the bottom, just above the Cubitek name, is the large mesh intake area.
The top third of the extruded exterior offers two holes at the back for ventilation of the 140mm blue LED fans strapped under the mesh.
The front I/O is located at the front right corner of the top offers USB 2.0, USB 3.0, audio and what looks like a custom paint job with a black marker. I will say I am not very pleased to see this at the price I would have to pay.
The left side of the case is a solid aluminum panel with the brushed grain running from top to bottom. You will also notice that there are four screws that hold these panels in place.
As I look at it now, the entire exterior is an extruded chassis with the seam at the floor. As for the rear I/O and expansion slots, they are all mounted to a natural aluminum panel that is riveted into place.
The right side of the ICE cases have the four screws as well and again are a flat expanse of aluminum for a sleep and simple look.
Under the chassis there are plastic feet very near the extreme corners for the best stability and they have rubber pads to keep it from moving around. In the center there is the ventilation for the PSU along with an area for an optional 140mm fan. You can also see the seam in the chassis just behind the front feet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017