This is the top of the outer packaging and only one of the few sides of the plain cardboard packaging that has anything printed on it. Here we get just the name of the company next to their logo.
Both sides of the packaging are the same and offer the name of the included cooler with some of the socket support listed with it. At the bottom they give you the web address to either investigate the product a little more or to show where to go if you have any issues.
I took this image to show you I wasn't kidding around. Very little goes into the outer packaging so that Thermalright can take that money and put it into the cooler, where it matters.
Opening the packaging you are given the paperwork and a sticker to remove before pulling out the dense foam inner packaging.
With a protective thin layer at the top and bottom and the two piece foam packaging to surround the cooler and fans, Thermalright makes sure your product arrives unmolested.
All of the components are kept in separated compartments - the fans on the outside and the cooler body in the middle.
The hardware box is shipped in the body of the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched