Inside the Box
OCZ does a very good job of making sure the power supply is well protected.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
One side of the power supply displays the OCZ and Fatal1ty logos, as well as the wattage and a watermark of Fatal1ty's face.
The other side is inverted just as it should be. Taken directly from OCZ's website, we find that they say "...the Fatal1ty Series eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation "
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
OCZ offers a total of 10 modular connections which should be more than enough to make full use of the available 1000 watts.
Moving to the bottom we find a standard 140mm LED fan with wire grill that provides the airflow to keep the power supply cool. The light emitted from the fan is very bright and casts a red glow on everything around it, including your case and room.
Here is our first shot of all the modular cables and a hint of the sleeving.
A close look at the sleeving on the individual cables and you'll swear that these were done by a professional modder and that this isn't an off the shelf unit.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, AC input cord, a bunch of zip-ties and mounting screws. Unfortunately there aren't any Velcro cable ties included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league