Inside the Box
OCZ does a very good job of making sure the power supply is well protected.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
One side of the power supply displays the OCZ and Fatal1ty logos, as well as the wattage and a watermark of Fatal1ty's face.
The other side is inverted just as it should be. Taken directly from OCZ's website, we find that they say "...the Fatal1ty Series eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation "
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
OCZ offers a total of 10 modular connections which should be more than enough to make full use of the available 1000 watts.
Moving to the bottom we find a standard 140mm LED fan with wire grill that provides the airflow to keep the power supply cool. The light emitted from the fan is very bright and casts a red glow on everything around it, including your case and room.
Here is our first shot of all the modular cables and a hint of the sleeving.
A close look at the sleeving on the individual cables and you'll swear that these were done by a professional modder and that this isn't an off the shelf unit.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, AC input cord, a bunch of zip-ties and mounting screws. Unfortunately there aren't any Velcro cable ties included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller