Inside the Box
OCZ does a very good job of making sure the power supply is well protected.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
One side of the power supply displays the OCZ and Fatal1ty logos, as well as the wattage and a watermark of Fatal1ty's face.
The other side is inverted just as it should be. Taken directly from OCZ's website, we find that they say "...the Fatal1ty Series eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation "
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
OCZ offers a total of 10 modular connections which should be more than enough to make full use of the available 1000 watts.
Moving to the bottom we find a standard 140mm LED fan with wire grill that provides the airflow to keep the power supply cool. The light emitted from the fan is very bright and casts a red glow on everything around it, including your case and room.
Here is our first shot of all the modular cables and a hint of the sleeving.
A close look at the sleeving on the individual cables and you'll swear that these were done by a professional modder and that this isn't an off the shelf unit.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, AC input cord, a bunch of zip-ties and mounting screws. Unfortunately there aren't any Velcro cable ties included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives