Inside the Box
OCZ does a very good job of making sure the power supply is well protected.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
One side of the power supply displays the OCZ and Fatal1ty logos, as well as the wattage and a watermark of Fatal1ty's face.
The other side is inverted just as it should be. Taken directly from OCZ's website, we find that they say "...the Fatal1ty Series eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation "
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
OCZ offers a total of 10 modular connections which should be more than enough to make full use of the available 1000 watts.
Moving to the bottom we find a standard 140mm LED fan with wire grill that provides the airflow to keep the power supply cool. The light emitted from the fan is very bright and casts a red glow on everything around it, including your case and room.
Here is our first shot of all the modular cables and a hint of the sleeving.
A close look at the sleeving on the individual cables and you'll swear that these were done by a professional modder and that this isn't an off the shelf unit.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, AC input cord, a bunch of zip-ties and mounting screws. Unfortunately there aren't any Velcro cable ties included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand