On a shiny black panel with a grey top the Fractal Design and their snowflake logo top the panel with the Define R3 name. The lower section shows the chassis in Titanium Grey color with windows to see the Black Pearl and Silver Arrow versions. Down the right of the case image is a list of specifications and features you should know about.
The right side of the box is just simply black! This saves some money not having to create the artwork and might also be done to create an air of mystery about the contents.
There goes that theory! As you can see the back panel of the packaging opens up the chassis and lets you see it all in plain sight. Along with the listed specs and features there are three bubbles showing off the HDD tray capabilities, the top fans with ModuVent and the front I/O.
This side is also very sparse in information. Here you can only see what version of the three you have inside the box; in this instance we have the Black Pearl coloration.
To protect the Define R3, Fractal Design used an opaque liner to keep the small scratches off the chassis with thick Styrofoam end caps to support this relative lightweight of a case to me in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Fractal Design Define R3 USB 3.0 Black Pearl Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Define R3 Black Pearl]
- Page 6 [Inside the Define R3 Black Pearl Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017