The packaging is quite nice. Backed with shiny black, the image of the front of the Viper stands out amongst what looks like leaf litter and crop circles. I like the way the orange tracers curl around the bottom of the case and twist up the front of the chassis, it gives it more of that snake-like look.
The name Raidmax and there logo tops this panel. Below you can see the images of the three color choices available for the Viper with a basic specifications chart finishing off the available information on this side.
On the back the same design back the features as it backed the image of the front of the chassis on the reverse of this box. Here you can see inside the chassis and get your first glimpse at the odd color scheme and the ten key features listed by number on the left with close-ups and explanations on the right.
The side mirrors the opposite smaller side. Again Raidmax shows the trio of case options and a basic specifications list.
I really like the inner packaging as well. Raidmax could have shipped this in Styrofoam, but instead chose to use cardboard frames with high density foam pieces glued inside of it to secure this chassis in transit. To keep the paint and front bezel protected from minor abrasions, a simple clear plastic liner is used. I like that the packaging is stepped up, I just hope too much wasn't wasted on the pretty and secure packaging that made Raidmax leave things out of the chassis to compensate for the low cost of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club