The packaging is quite nice. Backed with shiny black, the image of the front of the Viper stands out amongst what looks like leaf litter and crop circles. I like the way the orange tracers curl around the bottom of the case and twist up the front of the chassis, it gives it more of that snake-like look.
The name Raidmax and there logo tops this panel. Below you can see the images of the three color choices available for the Viper with a basic specifications chart finishing off the available information on this side.
On the back the same design back the features as it backed the image of the front of the chassis on the reverse of this box. Here you can see inside the chassis and get your first glimpse at the odd color scheme and the ten key features listed by number on the left with close-ups and explanations on the right.
The side mirrors the opposite smaller side. Again Raidmax shows the trio of case options and a basic specifications list.
I really like the inner packaging as well. Raidmax could have shipped this in Styrofoam, but instead chose to use cardboard frames with high density foam pieces glued inside of it to secure this chassis in transit. To keep the paint and front bezel protected from minor abrasions, a simple clear plastic liner is used. I like that the packaging is stepped up, I just hope too much wasn't wasted on the pretty and secure packaging that made Raidmax leave things out of the chassis to compensate for the low cost of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017