Accessories and Documentation
The white hardware box that was strapped to the motherboard tray is packed full of goodies to look at; let me break them into manageable chunks, so we can discuss.
There are four large casters to go under the chassis if you wish to, and each wheel has a lock on it as well. There is a pair of wire bundling straps with the Enermax logo, the internal USB 3.0 to external USB 3.0 adapter that can also run with USB 2.0 ports. The paperwork included with the chassis is very basic. While it does show how everything comes apart, or how it is to be used, there isn't a whole lot of detail to be found. In defense of Enermax, I don't think they had new guys in mind when designing a chassis around a board like the SR-2.
The rest of the hardware is what is shown here. There is the riser socket along with the motherboard speaker and two versions of a 12V Molex to 3-pin fan adapters next to the four tie straps. The bags of screws are clearly marked for what they are to be used for during the installation. Just to cover them briefly, there are caster screws, HDD fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, regular fan screws, and SSD, 3.5" and floppy drive screws, too.
I mentioned the hard drive trays will accept both size drives. Here I have a 2.5" drive mounted with the inner holes at the left. On the right I have a 3.5" drive installed using the special screws and rubber grommets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Prepare for 3 IT Security Certifications for $30
- GameTrailers abruptly shuts down after 13 years of entertainment
- Take a picture in Firewatch, have a real-world photo printed and sent
- Denuvo DRM tech convinces leading games pirates to give up
- Instagram will finally support multiple accounts later this week
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance