With a black background, Xclio uses white and teal to make the text and features pop off the box. In the middle is a large image of the Touch 787's control panel and part of the front bezel while down the right side there are four images covering the views of the chassis and a couple of other features.
Here you will find the panel is topped with Xclio and the chassis mane, while under the handle cut out, there is a full specifications list that covers the chassis offerings, fans, and has the special features listed at the end.
Saving money by repeating the information on the panels is not something new. As long as the packaging is all that took these hits during shipping, I am a happy camper.
Just like with the front and back exterior panels, the smaller sides are also a duplicate of each other, so there is nothing really to see here that we haven't already covered.
Inside of the box, the Touch 787 gets first wrapped in a clear plastic liner to keep the manual, or anything for that matter from rubbing against it. On the top and the bottom of the chassis, Xclio uses Styrofoam caps to center the chassis and give those dents we saw on the back a bit of breathing room to occur. This chassis, even with the damage to the box, arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99