With a black background, Xclio uses white and teal to make the text and features pop off the box. In the middle is a large image of the Touch 787's control panel and part of the front bezel while down the right side there are four images covering the views of the chassis and a couple of other features.
Here you will find the panel is topped with Xclio and the chassis mane, while under the handle cut out, there is a full specifications list that covers the chassis offerings, fans, and has the special features listed at the end.
Saving money by repeating the information on the panels is not something new. As long as the packaging is all that took these hits during shipping, I am a happy camper.
Just like with the front and back exterior panels, the smaller sides are also a duplicate of each other, so there is nothing really to see here that we haven't already covered.
Inside of the box, the Touch 787 gets first wrapped in a clear plastic liner to keep the manual, or anything for that matter from rubbing against it. On the top and the bottom of the chassis, Xclio uses Styrofoam caps to center the chassis and give those dents we saw on the back a bit of breathing room to occur. This chassis, even with the damage to the box, arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software