Getting into the Z68M-ITX HT BIOS, you're not going to find any surprises with the typical ASRock UEFI design going on. We've got all the normal sections present, but the chances are if you want to do any overclocking you'll need to be in the OC Tweaker section.
Before we move out of the BIOS, though, we just need to cover the OC Tweaker section a little. You may have noticed that when it comes to voltage we're a bit limited with the lack of ability to adjust CPU voltage. The Z68M-ITX HT is far from an overclockers board, what it offers over the H67 chipset, though, is the ability to adjust the multiplier.
While we may be limited to leaving the voltage at stock, we've got our fingers crossed we'll be able to yield an extra couple of hundred MHz out of the system with a multiplier change.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller