Getting into the Z68M-ITX HT BIOS, you're not going to find any surprises with the typical ASRock UEFI design going on. We've got all the normal sections present, but the chances are if you want to do any overclocking you'll need to be in the OC Tweaker section.
Before we move out of the BIOS, though, we just need to cover the OC Tweaker section a little. You may have noticed that when it comes to voltage we're a bit limited with the lack of ability to adjust CPU voltage. The Z68M-ITX HT is far from an overclockers board, what it offers over the H67 chipset, though, is the ability to adjust the multiplier.
While we may be limited to leaving the voltage at stock, we've got our fingers crossed we'll be able to yield an extra couple of hundred MHz out of the system with a multiplier change.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader