It has been quite some time since I have looked at any GPU coolers. In fact, I think it may have been the CoolIT All-In-One water cooler for my GTX 470. I thought it was about time I went back and got a hold of a few coolers that are up and coming, as well as a few of the coolers I have missed over the past year. Not only is it a change of pace for me, but it gives my readers more information to have when they decide to cool other parts of their computers other than a CPU.
The first candidate is Arctic Cooling, as they were the first to deliver. This cooler design has basically been done already, but there are some small changes to be had in not only the shape of the cooler and its fins, but to a new compound for adhering the heat sinks to the memory ICs for this versions thermal conductivity. There is also a new mounting plate with this version, while the rest of the cooler stays virtually the same.
The cooler we are going to be looking at today is the Accelero Xtreme Plus II, the second in the line of XP coolers. We have already seen the original XP cooler and it performed very well against even water cooling results and really impressed me. I say we get right to it and see if the second revision of the Accelero Xtreme Plus, the AX Plus II has changes that make this cooler any better or leave it performing the same as the original. Either way, let's get into the specifics and what has changed in details so I can test this thing and get you the results!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plus II VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 8 [Testing and Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards