The general rule of thumb when it comes to models like the HD 6670 is that we look at one or two at launch and then we don't worry about it. These low to mid-range models from both NVIDIA and AMD are indeed important, but for the most part companies don't tend to mix it up too much.
We like Sapphire, though, and they've done something a bit special with the HD 6670 we're looking at today. This particular card is part of the Ultimate series and while that word might not be the best to describe any HD 6670, if you are familiar with the Sapphire line-up of cards you would know it means the card is using a passive cooler.
Before we get into it all, though, let's first look at the package Sapphire has put together. Once that's done we'll take a closer look at the card, specifications, our testbed and then get into the performance side of things to see how the model performs.
For now, though, let's get into that package.
To be honest, moving inside the package I found myself really surprised with what was on offer from the HD 6670 Ultimate 1GB. Sure, you've got the normal items like Driver CD, Manual, SSC and DVI to VGA connector, but the inclusion of both a HDMI cable and not just a convertor, but also a copy of Dirt 3 that can be downloaded from Steam was a real surprise. It's not the kind of bundle you expect to see on these lower end cards.
Of course, the Ultimate series does carry with it a slightly larger premium because the cooler tends to be more expensive, but it's nice to see that Sapphire has gone over and above by including a couple of extras that we're not used to seeing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup