The front of the FT03 packaging shows both the black and silver versions of the chassis overlaid on a shot of the top of the white version. You will find seven key features listed under their proudly placed CES Innovations award.
The right side begins with a back story on how they arrived at the FT03 concept, and that gets followed by nine lists of the features in many languages.
On the back you get a view inside of the white version which shows a bit better. The compact layout gets explained with bullet points around the chassis.
If Fed Ex hadn't struck again with their excellent label placement, you would be looking at the specifications list. I am at least glad it's a panel that I could cover easily, and they didn't put it over the other panels.
The FT03 is packaged internally with very thick Styrofoam caps and thick plastic for the liner. It's nice to see that added space and "extra" protection after the last case I looked at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Silverstone SST-FT03B Micro ATX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside The Silverstone SST-FT03B Micro ATX Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [SilverStone "Extras"]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4