The Shagon' ARC-118 CPU Cooler
Covering the basics with the ARC-118, you have the aluminum base holding the four 6mm heat pipes. These pipes make a quick turn upwards and get wrapped with thirty seven aluminum fins. To top it off, Shagon' offers this cool looking purple shroud.
From the side you can see the heat pipes get evenly spaced as they have the fins pressed into place. To help each fin stay in place, there is a tab that interlocks with the fin below it for a little support.
The back of the cooler is pretty straight forward, just fins, the top of the shroud, and the base plate to see. I see those tabs are also used here to keep the spacing correct.
The other side looks just like this so let's discuss the fan clips. These rubber fan mounts are flat behind the shroud to isolate the shroud from the fins, and then attaching the fan to these rubber tips isolates that as well.
The plastic shroud completely covers the top of the cooler with the purple color. Both the aluminum and the copper pipe tips are hidden and like I said earlier, it gives this cooler a very unique look.
To remove the shroud you simply slide the whole thing straight up off the top. There are tabs that lock into grooves in the cooler. You can also see the back of the fan mounts and how they work to isolate the shroud.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20