The Shagon' ARC-118 CPU Cooler
Covering the basics with the ARC-118, you have the aluminum base holding the four 6mm heat pipes. These pipes make a quick turn upwards and get wrapped with thirty seven aluminum fins. To top it off, Shagon' offers this cool looking purple shroud.
From the side you can see the heat pipes get evenly spaced as they have the fins pressed into place. To help each fin stay in place, there is a tab that interlocks with the fin below it for a little support.
The back of the cooler is pretty straight forward, just fins, the top of the shroud, and the base plate to see. I see those tabs are also used here to keep the spacing correct.
The other side looks just like this so let's discuss the fan clips. These rubber fan mounts are flat behind the shroud to isolate the shroud from the fins, and then attaching the fan to these rubber tips isolates that as well.
The plastic shroud completely covers the top of the cooler with the purple color. Both the aluminum and the copper pipe tips are hidden and like I said earlier, it gives this cooler a very unique look.
To remove the shroud you simply slide the whole thing straight up off the top. There are tabs that lock into grooves in the cooler. You can also see the back of the fan mounts and how they work to isolate the shroud.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- NASA astronaut sets a new record for time spent in space
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club