I really thought it would be more of a race to the release of a Dual GPU card. We heard rumors that NVIDIA would have something at CeBIT, but that's come and gone and nothing was really announced or mentioned. It was similar for the AMD camp, but over that time we knew that the card was coming out within the second week of March.
Instead it seems the NVIDIA Dual GPU card has gone a little quiet and the AMD offering has arrived. It's quite possible that NVIDIA want to make sure they're offering a faster card than the AMD one and it's going to take this card to be released before they know exactly what kind of performance they're aiming for.
We're going to be getting into the performance side of things quite quickly here, because if you haven't already seen it, we did quite a large article that covers all the technical information regarding the new model. There we also included some pictures of the Sapphire card and spoke about some of the other extras that we're seeing from this series. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you check it out here as it will give you some of the more technical information regarding the specifications and a much closer look at everything on the card.
Because we did this article, we're just going to look at some of our own pictures of the card and then we'll have a quick look at the specifications with GPU-Z and recap the clocks that are on offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package Pictures]
- Page 2 [Card Pictures & Specification]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives