Most in the USA will not have heard of Super Flower before, but chances are that you have owned a power supply that was designed by or designed in conjunction with Super Flower. They are a huge OEM outside of the USA and, since their expansion in 2006, are becoming more prominent in the United States. Over the years they have manufactured and worked with numerous companies to produce power supplies such as TTGI, Kingwin, NZXT, and more.
The Super Flower PSU that we are taking a look at today is the SF-800P14XE. This is the 800W model in the Golden Green lineup. The Kingwin Lazer series and NZXT HALE-90 series are derivatives of the Golden Green series of power supplies, so you should expect performance to be similar to the NZXT HALE-90 850W PSU that we reviewed.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Super Flower's SF-800P14XE is capable of delivering 800W of power. It has a single 12V rail which provides 66A. The 3.3V and 5V rails are each rated for 24A and have a combined total wattage of 120W. With Active PFC, the SF-800P14XE will automatically operate between 115V and 240V.
The SF-800P14XE comes with a majority of the features that we look for in a PSU such as OCP, OVP, OPP, and SCP. Unfortunately it is lacking a couple of the higher end features. These are the Over-Temperature Protection and the 50C rating. All of the cables are sleeved very well and secured on both ends with both zip ties and heat shrink tubing.
While the Super Flower Golden Green doesn't appear to be directly available in the USA, it is available at numerous places overseas. The cheapest we could find it listed for was £ 82.17 without VAT which is about $131 USD. Super Flower Golden Green PSU's carry a 5-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015