The P8P67 Deluxe is a great board for ASUS' consumer lineup. As the top of the line for this market segment it performs very well and has a great feature set that is sure to grab the attention of more than a few people looking to pick up a P67 board once the Rev 3 Cougar Point chips begin shipping.
ASUS, as we have told you before, is looking to differentiate their products by offering enthusiast class performance and options at every level but the very entry point in the market. We have now seen this in two of their products that are far outside the ROG line. It is a great initiative and one that will benefit the consumer. You really would be hard pressed to find another line up with this level of performance and the feature set.
I mean look at what you get; SLI/Crossfire, BT Go, TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Ai Suite II, USB 3.0 break out box and much more. When we start to see the new revision of Cougar Point, I can see this product being a big hit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives