The P8P67 Deluxe is a great board for ASUS' consumer lineup. As the top of the line for this market segment it performs very well and has a great feature set that is sure to grab the attention of more than a few people looking to pick up a P67 board once the Rev 3 Cougar Point chips begin shipping.
ASUS, as we have told you before, is looking to differentiate their products by offering enthusiast class performance and options at every level but the very entry point in the market. We have now seen this in two of their products that are far outside the ROG line. It is a great initiative and one that will benefit the consumer. You really would be hard pressed to find another line up with this level of performance and the feature set.
I mean look at what you get; SLI/Crossfire, BT Go, TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Ai Suite II, USB 3.0 break out box and much more. When we start to see the new revision of Cougar Point, I can see this product being a big hit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition