In the last year or so GIGABYTE has been on a rampant run to a leader in the enthusiast and mainstream markets. With offerings like the X58A-UD7, the 890FXA-UD7, the P55A-UD7 and of course the X58A-UD9, we have watched GIGABYTE work their way back to the lead group in the motherboard market. At every step of the way GIGABYTE has been working with partners, press and consumers to make their products better and to actually give you what you want from a component motherboard.
Now things are different; they have had a year of input and also have a new chipset and CPU to build upon. Can GIGABYTE pull this one off, too? - Today we are taking a look at one of the first P67 based motherboards on the market; the P67A-UD7. This board features what you would expect from an enthusiast level product including SLI, Crossfire, Dual Channel RAM, good cooling at the board level and more.
With the P67 you are finally getting SATA 3.0 direct from the chipset, but no USB 3.0 just yet (unlike what we had previously been told). So let's dive into our first P67 motherboard and see what we get out of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now