In the last year or so GIGABYTE has been on a rampant run to a leader in the enthusiast and mainstream markets. With offerings like the X58A-UD7, the 890FXA-UD7, the P55A-UD7 and of course the X58A-UD9, we have watched GIGABYTE work their way back to the lead group in the motherboard market. At every step of the way GIGABYTE has been working with partners, press and consumers to make their products better and to actually give you what you want from a component motherboard.
Now things are different; they have had a year of input and also have a new chipset and CPU to build upon. Can GIGABYTE pull this one off, too? - Today we are taking a look at one of the first P67 based motherboards on the market; the P67A-UD7. This board features what you would expect from an enthusiast level product including SLI, Crossfire, Dual Channel RAM, good cooling at the board level and more.
With the P67 you are finally getting SATA 3.0 direct from the chipset, but no USB 3.0 just yet (unlike what we had previously been told). So let's dive into our first P67 motherboard and see what we get out of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017