In the last year or so GIGABYTE has been on a rampant run to a leader in the enthusiast and mainstream markets. With offerings like the X58A-UD7, the 890FXA-UD7, the P55A-UD7 and of course the X58A-UD9, we have watched GIGABYTE work their way back to the lead group in the motherboard market. At every step of the way GIGABYTE has been working with partners, press and consumers to make their products better and to actually give you what you want from a component motherboard.
Now things are different; they have had a year of input and also have a new chipset and CPU to build upon. Can GIGABYTE pull this one off, too? - Today we are taking a look at one of the first P67 based motherboards on the market; the P67A-UD7. This board features what you would expect from an enthusiast level product including SLI, Crossfire, Dual Channel RAM, good cooling at the board level and more.
With the P67 you are finally getting SATA 3.0 direct from the chipset, but no USB 3.0 just yet (unlike what we had previously been told). So let's dive into our first P67 motherboard and see what we get out of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club