Antec has chosen a very versatile way to implement their hybrid cable management system. For the fixed cables, there are the 24-pin main and ATX/EPS12V connectors, a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, one SATA cable, and one Molex cable with FDD connector. The modular cables include two SATA cables, two Molex cables, and two 6-pin PCI-E cables.
If we take a look at the above picture we can see what makes this so versatile. The two red connectors can be utilized for both PCI-E and SATA/HDD. This lets you mix and match the rails and cables to achieve the connector availability to your needs.
The Antec TP-750 sports four 12V rails that are split up rather nicely. 12V1 handles the two native and two modular peripheral cables. 12V2 is dedicated for the motherboard and ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V3 and 12V4 each handle one native and one modular PCI-E connection.
A Look Inside
Pulling the bottom off of the TP-750 reveals a pair of large heatsinks that help cool the power supply yet still allow air to permeate to the entire PSU. This allows for better cooling all the way around, even on the main PCB.
Antec uses 100% Japanese capacitors throughout the design of the TP-750. The primary side houses a single Nippon Chemi-con capacitor.
On the secondary side there is a plethora of Nippon Chemi-con caps as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter