Cooler Master, in their quest to find new and better ways to appease the demands of gamers, have come up with some really unique designs and excellent implementation of features in their products. The product we are going to look at today is a perfect example of what can happen when good ideas come together with great styling, and enough options to customize the looks and performance of this new laptop cooler. Cooler Master goes way beyond just keeping the laptop off of your lap and offering a bit of circulation to the underside. With this, the idea was to maximize airflow to cool even the hottest of components while giving you a very attractive product.
With this new design there are two versions. You will find the SF-19, which the major difference is the use of only USB 2.0 ports. For those looking for the best and most up to date features, you have the option to move up o the SF-19 Strike Force that has USB 3.0 connectivity, while the other features are the same. I was told that Newegg would be running a combo deal with these and the new release of the new Alienware Core i7 laptops. As I look right now, the deal is not currently set.
Beyond looks and styling, with a laptop cooler there is the obvious cooling that needs to be considered, along with portability and comfort while using it. I plan to take you through the full gamut of things to consider while showing off all the pretty bells and whistles that the new SF-19 Strike Force brings to laptop cooling. So let's take a good look at the specs so we can move onto the images and I can show you what Cooler Master delivered with the SF-19 Strike Force.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood