Inside the Box
Cracking open the box, we can see that things are packed quite tightly and securely. The manual is on top of the foam protecting the power supply and the modular cables are in the soft case on the left.
After removing the top layer of foam, we finally get a glimpse of the RGD1000. Note that the permanently attached cables are held together by a reusable Velcro cable tie instead of the usual twist tie. Extra cable management is always nice to have included.
Rosewill opts to place the specification label on the top of the PSU rather than the side like most. For those that are looking for a clean look through a window, this is a hard to find aesthetic feature.
The back of the RGD1000 uses a honeycomb design for maximum airflow. Note the connection for the power cable isn't square with the rest of the PSU. This isn't something that you normally see. It was quite secure and wouldn't move at all and just shows a minor lack of attention to detail.
Here we see the side of the PSU lacking the spec label and the clean look that it offers. Both sides are identical.
The front of the PSU is clearly labeled for all of the modular cables and can be easily read even if your case requires the PSU be mounted upside down.
On the bottom we see the large 135mm fan which keeps the PSU cool while also keeping the noise down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now