KRATOR is a totally new company of which we have not heard about before today. So, as with all newcomers, the slate is clean and opinions are ripe for the forming with a set of stereo headphones in hand today and also some speakers coming soon.
KRATOR are probably, and quite sensibly, dipping a toe in at a time to test the market. Which as we have said before (especially in the headphone sector), seems to be heavily burdened with products at the moment. Honestly? For this reason it's going to take a mean feat to crack by any new company.
So, what, if anything, do the interestingly named 'Dione' headphones offer in terms of raw innovation and market cracking shock value? - The answer is not a lot. Rather, KRATOR has simply built a basic stereo headset with an aluminum chassis as the biggest selling point. We do not have any tech boffin's speak or any vibrating motors; no, not even a pretty box here we are afraid to say at this point of today's review.
However, as is the case with many products based around audio, there's a lot more to a good product in this category than features alone. Let's move on and take a closer look at the package and contents before moving onto the heavier technical details and most importantly, performance!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience