Scythe does an absolutely fantastic job on the external packaging for the Chouriki 2 PSU's. A quick glance at the box tells you that they utilize the same box for the entire line of modular Chouriki power supplies and more than likely do the same for those without modular cabling. The front of the box is subtle, but hints at what all the power supply inside provides.
Upon glancing at the back, one might notice the lack of English from the languages available. This is because the sample we received came from Scythe EU and not Scythe USA. The power supply and contents contained within are the same with the exception of the power cord. The power cord we received came with a Type E connector instead of the Type B connector that we utilize in the USA. Scythe noted that this was simply because of the sample we received and those ordering in the US will receive the correct power cable.
The sides of the box contain the rest of the pertinent information for the Chouriki 2. I sincerely love the side that not only shows you what cables are included with what ends, but the lengths of them as well. I have purchased numerous power supplies in the past only to install them and find out that certain cables were not quite long enough or lacked a single connector where I wanted it for the rig that was being built.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league