Scythe does an absolutely fantastic job on the external packaging for the Chouriki 2 PSU's. A quick glance at the box tells you that they utilize the same box for the entire line of modular Chouriki power supplies and more than likely do the same for those without modular cabling. The front of the box is subtle, but hints at what all the power supply inside provides.
Upon glancing at the back, one might notice the lack of English from the languages available. This is because the sample we received came from Scythe EU and not Scythe USA. The power supply and contents contained within are the same with the exception of the power cord. The power cord we received came with a Type E connector instead of the Type B connector that we utilize in the USA. Scythe noted that this was simply because of the sample we received and those ordering in the US will receive the correct power cable.
The sides of the box contain the rest of the pertinent information for the Chouriki 2. I sincerely love the side that not only shows you what cables are included with what ends, but the lengths of them as well. I have purchased numerous power supplies in the past only to install them and find out that certain cables were not quite long enough or lacked a single connector where I wanted it for the rig that was being built.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20