Accessories and Documentation
Like in many other cases you will find the hardware box wire tied in the optical drive bays. Inside this box is a nice assortment of components. You will first find ten rails for installing hard drives. There are five left sided rails and five right sided ones, and both are clearly marked. Between them there is a case speaker, padlock tab for the back of the case and roughly ten zip ties.
As you dig deeper in the box you run across this. There are two 5.25" to 3.5" adapters to be used for a floppy drive installation. This explains the aluminum covered floppy drive cover for the front. Lastly, Sharkoon ships all the risers, screws and washers in one bag.
In the Nightfall you won't find instructions. What you will find is a piece of paper with a web address to finding instructions and images to aid in the installation. I just hope you have another PC on hand. It is rather tough to visit a site when the PC is in pieces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017