Accessories and Documentation
Like in many other cases you will find the hardware box wire tied in the optical drive bays. Inside this box is a nice assortment of components. You will first find ten rails for installing hard drives. There are five left sided rails and five right sided ones, and both are clearly marked. Between them there is a case speaker, padlock tab for the back of the case and roughly ten zip ties.
As you dig deeper in the box you run across this. There are two 5.25" to 3.5" adapters to be used for a floppy drive installation. This explains the aluminum covered floppy drive cover for the front. Lastly, Sharkoon ships all the risers, screws and washers in one bag.
In the Nightfall you won't find instructions. What you will find is a piece of paper with a web address to finding instructions and images to aid in the installation. I just hope you have another PC on hand. It is rather tough to visit a site when the PC is in pieces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design