The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case
The front is black, and I mean dark black. As this photo shows, the five covers for the optical drives are barely visible. What is very visible is the pop of the exposed aluminum edges and the Sharkoon logo at the bottom. This gives the Nightfall a very attractive appearance.
The same door panels are used on the Nightfall as with the other two. There is again the option to install two 120mm fans of your choice here to increase the case air flow.
Behind the Nightfall there are the water cooling holes, seven expansion slots and no fan like we saw in the Rebel. The rear of the chassis gives you the option to place an 80mm or a 120mm fan of your choosing to act as the exhaust.
Nothing worth mentioning changed on the back panel. The same finger dent in the back to remove the panel is all there is to see.
The top of the chassis holds the power and reset buttons along with the audio jacks, USB 2.0 ports and the e-SATA connection. Integrated into the aluminum bezel is where you will find the HDD activity and power indicator LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni